Favorito y comentario
Mas avec cheminée chauffage parking piscine dans Selva
- 220 m2
- 3 hab.
- 4 salles de bain
- 4.523 €/m2
2850 hectarias masia con encanto
You have decided you want a change of life create a dream well this is your ideal dream finca rustic masia to make your dreams come true.
Can be turned into an agricultural hotel. The Finca has been called « Es Murtas » since the eighteen hundreds.
It means Mirtle, the evergreen shrub associated with Magic love, and protection.
Situated at the feet of The Tramuntana mountains, a World Heritage area by UNESCO, Es Murtas belongs to the municipality of Selva, a quaint little village that clusters on a hill towered by the church.
Is in Selva where every June takes place The Feast of La Murta.
Es Murtas has a feel of tranquility and calm, the 360 degree views are breathtaking, The Sierra The Tramontana runs along the northwest, and the Puig of Santa Magdalena southeast, the villages of Selva and Caimari and the surrounding farms.
Is only 4 km. from Inca, a small town that offers all services, big super markets, schools, restaurants, shops.... as well as the train station, where trains leave every half hour, for the 20 minute ride to Palma.
The house whose original building dates from mid-19th century, has been lovingly restored recently by its present owner, a Spanish interior designer, having lived for ten years in South Africa before moving to Mallorca 4 years ago, the feel of the property has some of the African warmth and the Mediterranean freshness, the old stone walls respectfully restaured, combines with light natural oak wooden floors, double glazed windows, and touches of minimalistic raw cement.
A whole year round home, comfort has not been spared, there is central heating powered by a ecological pellet furnace and air conditioning in all rooms.
The outside area surrounding the main house has been “tamed”, respectfull with the environment this is no place for manicured lawns or water consumer gardens.
The designer salt water lap pool, a rised block of cement 15 m long, inspired in the old island water reservoirs emerges between masses of rosemary, lavender, ibiscus bushes and long grasses.
Is a place to spend summer evenings cooking feasts in the outside summer kitchen, and watching overwhelming night skies untouched by luminous pollution.
Winter nights by the sitting room fire place, or in the master bedroom double jacuzzi, strategically placed by a huge window overlooking the mountains, with a glass of wine from one of the famous local wineries.
And the darling little gest cottage, completely self sufficient, a gem with its own private outside area, such a pleasure to invite friends and give them space and privacy .
Es Murtas is a place to call home, a place to start a new life, maybe raise a family, or maybe to retire.... or maybe a second home, a place to relax, restaure the soul, spend time with friends, a place to celebrate life, a place away from the noise and the masses, but with all facilities a few minutes away, and only a 30 minute drive to the most beautifull beaches of the north of the island, and the towns of Alcudia and Pollensa, another 30 minutes and you are in Palma, culture, concerts, amazing boutiques, sophistication ... in less than 40 minutes at the airport ...
And of course the mountains at your doorstep, and endless source of hikes, bicycle rides, magnificent landscapes....
surface 28.150 square m
- 360 degrees views to The Sierra de Tramuntana, World Heritage area, including the highests mountains of the island, Puig Major, Masanella & Tomir, the village of Selva, village of Caimari, Puig de Santa Magdalena and the surrounding fincas
- the original building dates from mid-1800, with additions during the sixties, it has been completely renovated between 2014 and 2017
- indoors living space aprox 250 squ. m.
- sitting room
- dinning room
- kitchen with covered terrace
- three bedrooms all en-suite
- office with private terrace
- Woden floors
- new aluminum windows with double glazing , except for three windows in the sitting room that have kept the original mallorquín style with “porticones de persiana y contra ventanas interiores de madera”
- the master bedroom has a very large walk-in closed area and a jacuzzi with amazing views to the Sierra de Tramuntana
- AC trough the whole house
- central heating powered by a eco friendly pellet furnace
- gas heater for instant hot water
- water softener, (descalcificador) at the main house water connection
- utilities room
- thermal insulation under the roof
- summer, outside, kitchen, with large eating & sitting area.
- swimming pool, 15x2,5 lap pool with solarium, salt water, powered by independent solar system
- car port x 4 vehicles
- stables for 6 horses
- fenced paddocks
- 20x60 arena sand
- round arena, gravel, 20m diameter, with drainage
- pond with ramp for horses
- state of the art last generation photovoltaic electricity system
- well, pozo de veta & water cistern, aljibe
- independent guest cottage, with bathroom, kitchenette, private solarium and splash pool
- property completely fenced
- 3 Chambres
- Surface 220 m2
- Terrasse 150 m2
- Salon 80 m2
- jardin 2850 m2
- 3 salles de bain
- 1 Toilettes
- Cuisine Type Office
- État de la cuisine: nueva
- Piscine particulière
- Place parking
- Vues sur les montagnes
- Vues sur la ville
- Immobilier neuf
- À proximité des transports en commun
- En cours de traitement